Donut King is a much-loved brand of Retail Food Group (RFG), Australia’s largest multi-brand retail food franchise operator.
RFG’s proven business models and support systems have been perfected over 25 years of operation, and the company has built an experienced and highly skilled support network to ensure the success of our franchise networks.
RFG commenced in 1989 as the owner and manager of approximately 50 Donut King and bb’s Café stores. Today RFG has grown to 11 franchise systems, offering high quality products, innovative store designs and exceptional customer service.
RFG is the owner, developer and manager of the Donut King, Brumby’s Bakery, Michel’s Patisserie, bb’s Café, Esquires, Gloria Jean’s Coffees, It’s A Grind, The Coffee Guy, Café2U, Pizza Capers Gourmet Kitchen and Crust Gourmet Pizza Bar franchise systems.
In addition, the Company is a significant wholesale coffee roaster supplying existing Brand Systems and third party accounts under the Di Bella Coffee, Evolution Coffee Roasters Group, Caffe Coffee, Roasting Australia and Maranatha LLC coffee brands.
Franchising offers business buyers the opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.The benefits of being part of a franchise system are significant, with franchisees getting access to :
- A competitive edge via use of an established well-known brand;
- Established and proven business systems;
- Sophisticated supply chain solutions;
- Enhanced advertising frequency and marketing opportunity;
- Greater brand awareness through the visibility of the brand; and
- A broad range of products, services and training programs.